4 jacket potatoes
Salt and pepper
170g Yorkshire Wensleydale cheese, crumbled
Splash olive oil
1 Garlic clove, crushed
1 tsp oregano
1. Bake jacket potatoes in the oven at 210°C for one hour or until cooked.
2. At the same time, cut the tomatoes into quarters and mix with salt and pepper, oil, garlic and oregano.
3. Put into the oven at 150°C and roast.
4. Take potatoes out and cut in half.
5. Pass the flesh through a ricer into a bowl.
6. Beat in the butter, season with nutmeg and salt and pepper.
7. Add 113g of crumbled Yorkshire Wensleydale cheese.
8. But a base of potato in a greased 2 1/2“ stainless steel ring.
9. Put tomato mix on top.
10. Top with more potato mix and form a point in the middle.
11. Sprinkle with Yorkshire Wensleydale cheese and bake in the oven 210°C for 15 minutes.
Short on time?
Instead of using baked potatoes simply cut 4 good sized, peeled potatoes into small pieces and boil until cooked, then mash before adding the butter, nutmeg, salt and pepper.