Free Delivery on all orders over £50!
Yorkshire Wensleydale & Ginger Cheesecake
• Serves 6
• Prepare in
Incredibly creamy and perfect for any time of the year
- 200g (8oz) crushed digestive biscuits
- 75g (3oz) melted butter
- 500g (1lb) Yorkshire Wensleydale & Ginger cheese
- 500g (1lb) cream cheese
- Pouring cream to mix
- 125g (5oz) stem ginger in syrup
- Icing sugar to taste
- Mix together the digestive biscuits and melted butter. Press down firmly in a 20cm (8”) loose bottomed cake tin and refrigerate.
- Mix together the Yorkshire Wensleydale & Ginger cheese and cream cheese, add enough cream to make a stiff consistency. Add the stem ginger and then the icing sugar to taste.
- Spread the cheese mixture onto the biscuit base and refrigerate until needed.