Free Delivery on all orders over £50!
Yorkshire Wensleydale Cheese, Cauliflower and Broccoli Soup
• Serves 4
• Prepare in 5-10 mins
A delciously cheesy soup, perfect all-year round!
- 115g Yorkshire Wensleydale cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 350g cauliflower florets
- 350g broccoli florets
- 1.1ltr vegetable stock
- 25g plain flour
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ½ teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 200g cream cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Step 1. Heat the oil in a large pan and soften the onion.
- Step 2. Add the cauliflower, broccoli and stock. Cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Step 3. Mix the flour and milk together then add to the cauliflower and broccoli mixture. Blend to your desired consistency
- Step 4. Add the cream cheese and the Yorkshire Wensleydale and stir the soup over a gentle heat until the cheese is well blended and the soup has thickened.
- Step 5. Season to taste and enjoy!