Artisan Cheese, Deli Items, Luxury Hampers and Gifts delivered to your door for just £3.95. Free over £50. Mainland UK Delivery 3 - 5 working days.
Yorkshire Red, Ham and Pineapple Toastie
• Serves 1
• Prepare in 3 minutes
Love it or Loathe it – the nation is always divided by whether it’s okay or not to have pineapple on your pizza. The Yorkshire Creamery took it to the next level and created a cheese toastie with their Yorkshire Red cheese.
- 200g Yorkshire Red cheese.
- 1 tbsp Yorkshire Butter
- Finely chopped pineapple chunks
- 2 slices bread
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Spread Yorkshire Butter onto one side of each slice of bread.
- Place one slice of bread butter side down in the pan.
- Top each piece with one slice of cheese and about 2 tbsp of the chopped pineapple.
- Place remaining slice of bread on top with the butter side up. When the bottom of the sandwich is golden brown, flip the toastie, and cook until browned on the other side, about 2 – 3 minutes.