Here is a handful of useful tips and tricks to help you make the most of your cheese:
- Store your cheese wrapped, in an airtight container in the fridge, away from other strong smelling foods.
- To enjoy the full flavour and texture of your cheese, remove it from the fridge an hour before serving.
- Allow approximately 80g cheese per person for your cheeseboard.
- We recommend 4-5 varieties of cheese for your cheeseboard.
- Choose a selection of crackers to serve with your cheese – different types of cheese will match better to different varieties of crackers.
- Serve your cheese with a selection of accompaniments – choose from grapes, chutney, quince, freshly cut apple or pear, celery or nuts.