Christmas Shop Now Open! Pre-order today and we'll deliver in time for Christmas! Delivery just £3.95. FREE over £50.
Sweet Potato, Lentil & Yorkshire Wensleydale Salad
• Serves 4-6
• Prepare in
A hearty, simple-to-make salad packed with flavour and using Yorkshire Wensleydale as a perfect substitute for Feta cheese. Created by Yorkshire Rapeseed Oil. Serve as a healthy lunch or dinner, or serve six as a side salad.
- 100g Yorkshire Wensleydale Cheese, crumbled
- A good drizzle of Yorkshire Rapeseed Oil
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cubed (approximately 500g in weight, and 200g when cooked)
- 100g cooked green lentils
- 60g wild rocket leaves, we used Florette Simply Wild Rocket
- Good drizzle of Yorkshire Rapeseed Oil Honey & Mustard Dressing
- Preheat your oven to 180oC / 160oC Fan / 350oF / Gas Mark 4.
- Start by tossing your prepared sweet potato in a drizzle of Yorkshire Rapeseed Oil, season well and arrange on a baking tray. Roast until tender and lightly browned. This should take around 25 to 30 minutes.
- Leave to cool and when ready to serve simply mix together with the other salad ingredients and a good drizzle of Honey & Mustard Dressing, to taste. Serve immediately.