Digital Days Out Wednesday 8th April: Hump Day Pizza Recipe!
/ April 8th, 2020 / There are currently 0 comments
Make your Pizza even more special with a crumble of Yorkshire Wensleydale cheese! Zero guilt in times like these! Enjoy!
Serves 2 • Prepare in 10 mins
- One Pizza Base
- 6 tablespoons of Passata tomato sauce
- 1 red onion
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 garlic clove
- 10 slices of Parma ham
- 100g Yorkshire Wensleydale cheese
- 2 sprigs of fresh basil
- 1. Finely chop the garlic and half a red onion and fry in a pan until soft
- 2. Add the passata and heat through
- 3. Place three tablespoons of passata onto each pizza base and spread outwardly until each base is covered with a fine layer of sauce
- 4. Thinly slice the other half of the red onion and an avocado then place the slices on top of the pizza
- 5. Top with ripped basil leaves
- 6. Remove the excess fat from the Parma ham, rip into pieces and place on top of the pizza base
- 7. Crumble the Yorkshire Wensleydale cheese on top (remember to save a little for step 9), ensuring it goes right to the edges, and bake in the oven at 220°C until the crust is golden brown
- 8. Finally, for added specialness, crumble a tiny bit more Yorkshire Wensleydale cheese on top before serving!