Covid-19 Wensleydale Creamery Statement
Dear Customers, Visitors and Cheese-lovers,
Whilst we deal with the uncertainty of Coronavirus, we’d like to update you about measures we are taking to ensure we maintain a safe environment for our employees and visitors.
Wensleydale Creamery is committed to protecting our employees and our customers when visiting our Visitor Centre. As an A** International Food Safety accredited site and cheese-maker, we always maintain the highest standard of hygiene and are rated 5/5 by the Food Standards Agency. We continue to work with our local environmental health agency.
We’d like to advise you that we are taking extra measures to help protect the health and wellbeing of our employees and visitors.
- Hand sanitisers have been placed at the entrance and throughout all areas of our Visitor Centre. We ask that customers ensure they sanitise their hands when entering each part of our Visitor Centre.
- We maintain the highest possible levels of hygiene, and as usual, our site will continue to be deep-cleaned every day.
- Additionally, door handles, handrails and surfaces etc are being cleaned and sanitised regularly throughout the day.
- We ask customers to respect the space of others whilst queuing.
- Cheese samples have been removed from our Cheese Shop during this time.
- We are asking customers to pay by card where possible, to reduce the handling of cash.
We are delivering regular updates to our employees to keep them informed in accordance with Public Health England.
Don’t forget – our Mail Order department is available all year round to send cheese to your doorstep (Mainland UK addresses only). There will always be cheese for you!
We thank you for your support and understanding.
The Team at Wensleydale Creamery.
Last updated: 4th April 2020 17.04pm