We’re excited to announce that our Cheese Shop, Gift Shop and Coffee Shop Garden to serve food & drink outdoors, and to take away, are now open, in line with Government guidelines.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you back to our Visitor Centre. We have developed a delicious new menu championing our award-winning, artisan cheese and fantastic local produce for you to enjoy in our garden, where you can soak up the stunning panoramic views of Wensleydale.
Here are some of the measures we are taking to ensure that you can enjoy your time with us in a safe way:
- Table service will operate in our 1897 Coffee Shop Garden
- Takeaway food and drink available
- Increased cleaning will continue to take place
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance, exits and touchpoints
- We can only accept contactless and card payments
- Face coverings are required indoors
- Visitors are reminded to follow government guidance regarding households and support bubbles when visiting us.
We are reviewing plans and will communicate our reopening information very soon via our website, email and social media.
Our Calvert’s Restaurant and Yorkshire Wensleydale Cheese Experience remain closed, whilst we await Government guidance for reopening.
Take care and see you soon!