Our website is open and fully stocked. Enjoy delicious cheese and gifts direct to your door, from the heart of The Yorkshire Dales.
Noveltea Fruit Loaf served with a slice of Yorkshire Wensleydale Cheese
• Serves 8-10
• Prepare in 20-25 mins
Enjoy a true taste of Yorkshire with an exciting twist! NOVELTEA takes the finest tea leaves and spirits from across the globe to produce the finest blends imaginable – pair it with your favourite creamy, crumbly Yorkshire Wensleydale cheese for a true delicacy!
- ½ Pint of Noveltea (either Earl Grey or Oolong)
- 500g Dried Mixed Fruit
- 250g Light Brown Sugar
- 300g Self Raising Flour
- 150g Melted Yorkshire Butter
- 1 Egg
- Yorkshire Wensleydale cheese
- Soak the dried fruit in the preferred Noveltea blend over night
- Stir the Sugar, Flour, Melted Butter and Egg into the Fruit and Noveltea and mix well
- Spoon the mixture into a lined 7” cake tin.
- Bake for 1 hour 30 mins to 1 hour 45 mins in oven at 160oC
- This fruit loaf keeps really well and is better after a couple of days